Crum Cleaning is accepting applications for detail oriented and hard working individuals that believe in good customer service. If that is you, please fill in the application below.
Cleaning Specialist postion now available.
General job description:
- Hours of Operations typically Sunday through Friday 8-5ish
- Starting pay is $9 to $10
- Driver’s license required with good driving record
- Crum Cleaning is located in Downtown Kansas City with access to city bus line
- Apply online at www.crumcleaning.com
- Call John at 816-616-6266 with questions
Must be able to do:
- Adhere to the Mission of Crum Cleaning – Creating a cleaner and healthier environment by, relating to our customer with open and honest communications, understanding your needs and expectations and, making time and space for the things that matter most to you, your family and/or business.
- Maintain the values of Crum Cleaning Integrity, Building relationships, Communication, Healthy and Clean Environment
- Adhere to Crum Cleanings Rules of Success
- Show up, be present, work hard, take responsibility for your actions
- Perform daily beginning and end of shift duties
- Operate all vehicles safely and abide by all traffic laws.
- Perform the duties listed in the Cleaning Procedures
- Physically be able to do the following: lift 30 lbs, carry a back vacuum, work while going up and down stairs, work on hands and knees for extended periods, be able to work 2-3 hours without a break, able to work on 4 feet ladder, and work around pets.
- Provide great customer service by respecting the client’s space and property, following their individual list of priorities and requests, communicating effectively in person or using the tools given to you, ensure that the customer feels Crum Cleaning is make a difference by the service you provide.
- Work well in a team, communicate effectively, and treat team members with respect.
- Be part of the solution and solve problems with Crum Cleaning, Customers and Co-workers best interest in mind.
- Be able to stay on schedule and manage your time effectively.
- Be able to receive feedback from co-workers and supervisor, and make the changes necessary to improve your work quality.
You may use the View/Print button to print your application.